USS Samuel Gompers AD-37

mattc10041
Seaman

USS Samuel Gompers AD-37

Postby mattc10041 » Sun May 16, 2004 6:51 pm

Was stationed onboard from 77 til 80 then went to DP A school and back to the Gompers in S-7 div for a short time, had the old univac computer system with card keypunch and all
matthew c murle

jnaege

DP A School San Diego

Postby jnaege » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:13 pm

matt c i believe i was in your A school class.....I am John Naegele... a few others that were in our class were Kevin Ralston..Marge Rainey..etc..Our Instructor was Mr. Singer DP1 ...At any rate if this is/was you Feel free to contact me @ ogdenute@comcast.net

John N

mattc10041
Seaman

Re: DP A School San Diego

Postby mattc10041 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:09 pm

[quote="jnaege"]matt c i believe i was in your A school class.....I am John Naegele... a few others that were in our class were Kevin Ralston..Marge Rainey..etc..Our Instructor was Mr. Singer DP1 ...At any rate if this is/was you Feel free to contact me @ ogdenute@comcast.net

John N[/quote

John
Yes i remember that name indeed, foregot what class i was in but not where or when, yes the instructors name also is very familiar, wonder what happened to him ? Well John i retired from USN in 94 at FCTC Dam Neck VA. you can write me at Mattc10041@military.com and i do use Yahoo and Msn messengers Matthew C Murle USN-RET]

Return to “Tenders”